Thursday, November 4, 2010
People tell you to change because it's for your own good, not because they want you to be perfect, not because they want you to be what they want you to be. A change doesn't mean you have to be perfect... not all change is growth as not all movement is forward... Human survive this cruel world because of evolution, and evolution means changes... Not trying to hint anyone by saying this but I just think some people should realise this huh ?
It's thursday ... Had quite a normal week, didn't go out much as usual
* i guess *
Had quite a great time with my family on ... Saturday .. ?
Wait, I kind of forget when it was.
Ok yes, had breakfast/lunch at domino's pizza and hanged out around.
Nothing much on that day =P ..
Oh , Halloween just passed by, had oodles of fun during Halloween even though it was the first time celebrating in like .. fifteen years ?
Yep, special thanks to three people , YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Moving on ... ... ... ... ...
Got back my report book ...
Had to wake up early in the morning, thanks a lot school.
Didn't do as well as last year huh ..
Yea I sucked, why you ask ? I don't know ]: ..
Damn, the results meant I need to put in more hard work and effort for the upcoming years ..
Talking about education and work really makes me feel sucky, I guess everyone feels the same way right ? :X ...
Jamming has been coming along fine, pick's starting to get smaller
( yea, shit )
Gona be heading down to city hall soon .. Damn, sooooooooo far ...
Birthday presents, birthday presents, I'm bad at picking stuff for others ..
What should I do .. ? Should I make something ? Yes, I believe that making is better then buying but .. Once again the question strikes , what should I make ?
Ouh shit, it's getting late, I'd better be going before I get kicked into bed.
Shall update soon . [ I might take back this sentence :P ]

I just love the sky, how'd I wish everyday was like this .
Keeping things simple and living a peaceful life is just what I want.
Or perhaps, is what I've achieved already.
-DIM SCENE- 3:33 AM