<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3846468777765327825?origin\x3dhttp://marchingoncake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No one to talk to ]: ): .
I "SHOT" YOU AND I CAN'T STOP "MISSING" YOU
*Don't think anyone would get this because this is random and it's just something nonsensical , Click on the like button if you get what I meant :D. Ok no , just joking, face book is bad*

Well ... ... ...
Life's been boring, somehow.
Music related stuff have been going smoothly, progress have been quite slow lately but .. it's always beneficial to do something rather than slacking and doing nothing even if it means doing little by little at a time right ? * Winks *

Just bought a black notebook like .. ... *I'm calculating* 5 hours ago or so .. ?
Yea, just gona' do some stuff with it . some " STUFF " [: .

Okay next, I'm NOT referring to anyone in particular but ..
Sometimes it's really hard to think what one will do even after knowing them
for like xxx seconds/minutes/hours/days/years/decades etc.
Day 1 could be like a bliss for both parties/people/group/wadeva
and Day 2, hostility towards each other ? (It's just an example)
and Day 3, all are dead (You needn't read this actually)
Actually, what I meant to say was, it's just so hard/impossible to predict what a person is thinking or trying to do :D .
Ah yes, life sucks in many ways and also, life's great in many ways right?
* Ha ... Ha .. *
Sometimes we people just need to look at things at another perspective.IGuess.

blableblehblohsblableblehblohsblableblehblohsblableblehblohs.

Oh yes, the tv is an entertainer.
O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L.O.H.S.H.I.T.I.T.H.I.N.K.I.T.'.S.G.O.I.N.G.T.O.B.E.C.O.M.
P.O.S.E.D. S.O.O.N.

CAN YOU LOVELY VIEWERS / READERS / STALKERS / WHATEVER YOU ARE, JUST TAG BEFORE LEAVING.

-DIM SCENE- 2:35 AM