Sunday, October 24, 2010
Out of all these , this and urs are better than the rest . At least i can still hear something . WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1ST COMPLIMENT EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..
I'm bored , i have nothing to do , nothing to blog , nothing to say , nothing to worry about , nothing to think of , nothing to try , nothing to restrict myself , nothing to rant over , nothing to be angered of , nothing to be sad of , nothing to desire .
Damn i forgot how to start a post - -..
I freaked up my " lower part " of the blog , I didn't know how , why , and when . Stuff below my playlist disappeared , don't ask me what I did , I don't knowwwwwwww ...
Talking about examinations and stuff really angers me. Obviously it didn't go well for me , probably cause i .. suck .. ? Yea yea for the first six months in school I was just chilling and didn't study ..
Music production has been going well .. I just love to write and play music , I don't know why but I think music is what feelings sound like I guess .. ? People who don't know how to appreciate music should learn to , I'm just saying.
Wait what , why am i even updating when no one's reading . Ouh gawd i guess I'll stop here ..

Look at the difference after the exams were over .. Except for the fact that there's two laptops now [[[: ..
-DIM SCENE- 3:02 AM