Saturday, September 4, 2010
I understand the words only when lined up
The things you built up
Myself said, in a small room
Using the key, I was locked in
Where are you now?
I should try to shout the names of the forgotten expectations
To realize that place
The nonexistent shape is only a fantasy
It still remains
So I decided to go and meet you
Here, this and that rather than being troubled
If you are hurt on the way to see me,
My heart will become lighter
So I decided to go see you
I was informed on the spring breeze
The two scattered petals danced
Time is faster than expected
I had abandoned the seasons
Crowds of people pour into the town
Wandering every day, I only just managed
To make it to that place
I will never go back
However I can only keep moving forward
"I'm sorry and Thank you"
Were on a journey to convey those words
So I decided to go and meet you
Now, collect the broken words
Place my thoughts on the spring breeze
I want to send them all to you
So I decided to go see you
Together with the smiles and the tears
Now, you will receive them
Someone just created something
I don't want false happiness
Even though it is painful example
I want the truth
So decided to go and meet you
The snow melted, spring will come around soon
I want to meet was my only thought
It rains down and piles up in my heart
However
So I decided to go and meet you
Here, this and that rather than being troubled
If you are hurt on the way to see me,
My heart will become lighter
So I decided to go see you
I was informed on the spring breeze
The two scattered petals danced
I <3 it ~
-DIM SCENE- 1:22 AM