Sunday, July 18, 2010
I always watch you
Thank you for your smiling face
I will only tell you
Thank you for this feeling, for watching over me till now
I always watch you
Thank you for your smiling face
I will only tell you
Thank you for this feeling, for watching over me till now
Even now, I remember your smiling face
You who hold out your hand to me
Thank you so far, thank you, even now
I can understand the real meaning of moving foward now
Thank you so far, thank you for your smiling face
To get over my weakness, I am singing here right now
I always think of you
Thank you for the words to me
I want to tell you,
Thank you for this feeling, for always staying by my side
Even now, I remember the meaning of your words
The hidden meaning that was there
Thank you so far, thank you, even now
I can understand the real meaning of moving foward now
Thank you so far, thank you for your smiling face
To get over my weakness, I am singing here right now
I always watch you
Thank you for your smiling face
Lalala
Thank you for your smiling face, thank you
To get over my weakness, I am singing here right now
Thank you, thank you, thank you
To get over my weakness, I am singing here right now
To get over my weakness, I am singing here right now
Thank you
-DIM SCENE- 2:36 AM