Wednesday, May 26, 2010
If my wish could be fulfilled
Right now, I’d want wings
Please put white wings
On my back, like a bird
In this great sky I’ll spread my wings
And I’ll go fly
Toward a free sky with no sorrow
I want to flap my wings and soar
Now, I don’t need for wealth or fame
All I want now is a pair of wings
The things I dreamed of when I was a child
I’m looking at the same dream even now
In this great sky I’ll spread my wings
And I’ll go fly
Toward a free sky with no sorrow
I want to flap my wings and soar
In this great sky I’ll spread my wings
And I’ll go fly
Toward a free sky with no sorrow
I want to flap my wings and soar
From what i see , things don't look decent
Stopped hoping , gave up on trying
-DIM SCENE- 9:49 PM