<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3846468777765327825?origin\x3dhttp://marchingoncake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ok hai ~ Didn't manage to continue 8th October's post :X Sorry about that, forgotten all about it ...
History lesson in school today was PURE crap, Mdm fauziah didn't seem to care a shit about the NA students but only the express ...[ this is what I think so, no offense yahs ] She was like damn bias, the moment she start the lesson I was like very tempted to get out of the class straight away =.=" ... Okay I did that at 9.35a.m. :X ... After that went to mac to eat and slack around for about 2 hours, about 12.30 reached home ...
Okay so now it's time for some shit storm and crap, history i only managed to remember Chapter 5 . For the whole day i stayed home and only managed to do that which was obviously plain retard ._.
Hmm, anyone knows a better way to remember stuffs ? If i fail my history exam the first person I'm gona thank is magnolia cause her teaching methods are for babies and are for plain retards (: ...
What shall i say next ? Nothing much happened these few days so ... I'll stop here, maybe tomorrow I'll update again ...

* Continues to stare at com for tehlulz *

Oh ya ! I just changed the song for the blog and I've shifted it up ... If you bother to scroll all the way down you will see some things (: Just doing it because I love seeing and reading them ...

-DIM SCENE- 9:21 PM