Monday, October 5, 2009
Hmm ... It seems that lately things aren't going the way i want it to progress and flow, as usual, a problem solved and another pops up ... Now my main priority is to teach Wen Hao and Brian their mathematics topics and make sure they know each of the topics clearly and surely ... Next is ME, I might not have much time to study if I were to always coach those two on what they don't know, in fact I'm doing this at my OWN will, so I won't blame either of them but only myself .. Hope both of them would do great for their exams and probably go to express stream next year (: ...
Currently I'm also very confused and pissed by some stuffs and problems like all of you, readers might have gone through or are going through right now ... Studies are just an obstacle in either one's life, without obstacles, your life will not go further than you expect and this is what I think deeply inside and I hope if any of you reading this would clear your mind and senses right this instant and wake up your idea that life isn't always fair ... Going through these problems are just things that nature wants you to do and you must to go through it, it's just either you want it or not, Simple ... Some of you might not agree to what I've said, but as mentioned before, this are what I think and I am just sharing them ...
About an hour ago I talked to Miss Ross on the phone to tell her why I don't want to go for the BNCO course during the holiday period ... Simply all I can say is I have NO interest and I DON'T think it will have MUCH effect [ I din't say it WONT ] for my future life ... I've already decided to take up guitaring as a career and most likely it wouldn't change for the rest of my life as guitaring is MY passion, MY life and MY interest ... So what if I don't go for the BNCO course ? I might not understand your problems if I don't go, but please, would you just spare a thought for us ? as in the secondary 2 cadets ? YOU, decide for US what WE, are going to DO and you, NEVER, asked if we were agreeable to it ... I seriously don't see anything I would gain in the END if I go to CCA or what so ever ... Compulsory to go so ? CCA board always wrote attending the trainings were compulsory, but what happened in the end ? You over there talk craps and in the end no attendance was taken and it was just a plain waste of time ... People would rather take the CCA time to study and gain knowledge than waste time there learning things that MIGHT NOT help in one's life ... [ I Didn't say it WONT ] ... Ok what ever, all I can say now is have fun good luck and continue with the crap (:
Seriously life has really changed since I entered the so-called " Secondary school life " ... I met many friends who care for one another and some are the ones whom I trust and talk to when I'm down or when I'm sad, ok just take it as I share with them almost everything when I'm in any mood :X ... So now, I want to thank Wen hao whom has always been hearing to what I have to say and share ideas with ... Brian never failed to make everyone laugh when it comes to any situation and I really appreciate that (: ... Cheekun always helped in studies and other random stuffs and if he din't exist, I too, wont be now .. Jia hao always introduced videos, sports, games and all kinds of stuff to us if we were bored and those really helped in killing time :X ..
Ok sorry to those if i dint write your name or what so ever , no offense yahs !
Alright, done what i needed to post for today ...
Hope everything will be better as time goes by (:

Wen hao using my bro's com (:
-DIM SCENE- 10:47 PM