Friday, October 30, 2009
Hmm, since I'm bored now I just might as well update (: Ok nothing much once again, just gona write some quotes / phrases ... Don't want to read them than please look around the blog and tag or either just press the red button at the top right of your internet explorer (: ..
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Trust is something that takes time to gain but it can be gone over a night time.
Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out of its shell.
Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom.If you don't live it, it won't come out from your inner heart.
The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create.
A friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Ok Davis guitar's service was uber good and was a lot better than what I was expecting =D
I met two new friends today, Custard and Egg tart (: E is up ! WOOHOO !!!!
-DIM SCENE- 10:50 PM